Get support today
What do you charge?
Sessions are £55. I have a concessionary rate at £40 per session. Sessions after 7pm are at a higher rate. Please get in touch for further details
How do I make an appointment?
I offer a free initial chat by phone or Zoom for 15 minutes so you can get a sense of how I work. My contact details are also on my Get in Touch page.
If you want to go ahead and book a first session, you can either choose the same slot each week or I have an online booking system so you can choose the time that works best for you each week. Initially, I recommend weekly sessions to build momentum, ideally face-to-face. Later, there may be the opportunity to work on a fortnightly basis.
Where are you based?
On Mondays my therapy room is in Chorlton, Greater Manchester (M33) in the Manchester Institute Wellbeing Centre, 464a Wilbraham Rd, Chorlton M21 9AR. This location is close to Chorlton tramstop and bus links.
On Tuesdays and Thursday morning, my therapy room is in Didsbury, Greater Manchester (M20) in the Didsbury Counselling and Therapy Centre, 212A Burton Road, M20 2LW. This location is close to Burton Road tramstop and bus links.
On Wednesdays and Thursday afternoon, my therapy room is in Urmston, Greater Manchester (M41). The room is 12 minutes walk from Urmston railway station. There is on-street parking on the streets around the property.
I also hold sessions by phone or Zoom (across the UK and in some other countries) on these days.
Do you do work with teenagers?
I work with young people aged 15+ and I have completed postgraduate training in line with BACP standards to work with children and young people.
Do you do evening sessions?
Yes, I work Mondays to Thursdays and have some evening slots.
What can you help with?
If you’d like to understand yourself better, make a change, feel more at ease with yourself or get support through a transition, counselling and therapy can help. I support clients with a range of issues such as:
- Anxiety including social anxiety and stress
- Depression and feeling low
- Low self-esteem and low self-confidence
- Relationship challenges such as difficulties with partners, friends or families, affairs and betrayals, separation and divorce
- Attachment difficulties
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Life transitions such as children leaving home, menopause, coming out, a relationship breakdown, a bereavement, changing career or city, retirement or something else. These transition periods can bring up a range of emotions that can feel overwhelming and bewildering