Get support today
What do you charge?
Sessions are £55. I have a concessionary rate at £40 per session. Please get in touch for further details
How do I make an appointment?
I offer a free initial chat by phone or Zoom for 15 minutes so you can get a sense of how I work. My contact details are also on my Get in Touch page.
If you want to go ahead and book a first session, you can either choose the same slot each week or I have an online booking system so you can choose the time that works best for you each week. Initially, I recommend weekly sessions to build momentum. Later, there may be the opportunity to work on a fortnightly basis.
Where are you based?
My therapy room is in Urmston, Greater Manchester (M41). The room is 12 minutes walk from Urmston railway station. There is on-street parking on the streets around the property. I also offer walk-and-talk, and sessions by phone or Zoom (across the UK and in some other countries).
Do you do work with teenagers?
I work with young people aged 15+ and I have completed postgraduate training in line with BACP standards to work with children and young people.
Do you do evening sessions?
Yes, I work Mondays to Thursdays and have evening slots on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
How many sessions will we have?
This varies from client-to-client. Some clients will come for a fairly short period (up to six sessions), others may attend much longer. We will discuss this in our first session.
What can you help with?
If you’d like to understand yourself better, make a change, feel more at ease with yourself or get support through a transition, counselling and therapy can help. I support clients with a range of issues such as:
- Anxiety including social anxiety and stress
- Depression and feeling low
- Low self-esteem and low self-confidence
- Relationship challenges such as difficulties with partners, friends or families, affairs and betrayals, separation and divorce
- Attachment difficulties
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Life transitions such as children leaving home, menopause, coming out, a relationship breakdown, a bereavement, changing career or city, retirement or something else. These transition periods can bring up a range of emotions that can feel overwhelming and bewildering
Is it confidential?
What you say in sessions is confidential, so will stay between us. However, there are a few exceptions and we’ll talk about this in our first session.